No, I Dont Eat Bacon T-Shirt
You'd Be Rich For All The Times You Had To Answer Questions About Your Piggy!?!?! Lol We Thought This T-Shirt Was Just So Apropos For Your Piggy!! These T-Shirts are like Chips, you just Can't have One!! ???
?????➡ORDER SIZE goes by GIRTH NOW/CHANGE IN SIZING: Please choose the appropriate size that coincides with your piggy's GIRTH, NOT their neck size.
??CUSTOM ORDER??Custom Orders Cannot Be Returned. Please Measure Correctly--Neck, Girth, Length.
⁉️IMPORTANT⁉️: I would advise measuring at least 2-3 times since they wiggle and squirm so much (lots of Cheerios help). Each size for the t-shirt goes up by 5 inches.
⚠️? ••ACTION REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE ••?⚠️
To Order, please COPY, PASTE & ANSWER these questions into the Message To Seller Box at Checkout:
1. What is your piggy's NECK measurement in inches?
2. What is piggy's GIRTH (behind front legs and around) measurement in inches?
3. What is you piggy's LENGTH measurement (from the nape of their neck to where their tail begins)?
4. Yes/No for buttonhole for harness/leash attachment (sewn in on top of shirt by collar)
***See picture in listing for measuring guidance. Please use a soft measuring tape, which can be found at any Walmart or grocery store with a sewing kit.
The T-shirt is made of T-shirt fabric and the back of the top is made with 100% cotton fabric. The T-shirt isn't lined with interfacing to keep costs down to you the buyer. The T-shirt collar is trimmed with more T-shirt fabric for added detail. Adjustable Plastic Buckles and 15 inches of webbing is used for the Neck & Girth, which allows for growth and comfort.
. . . . .
Like what you see? Shop our entire collection:
We use the finest materials and processes available to create our clothes:
• 100% Cotton & T-Shirt fabric
• Adjustable plastic buckles for the neck and
• Gently Hand wash/cold water/lay flat to dry
. . . . .
Before making a purchase, be sure to check out our policies and shipping information:
. . . . .
Need help picking a size? Or need a rush order? Please contact us, we are happy to help.
Thanks for stopping by our little shop!
Copyright © 2015 SNORT LIFE™
All Rights Reserved